Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Learning Place

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
All recipes are on Petitchef
Powered by Blogger.

Tangerang, Indonesia

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Indonesian Style Buttered Chicken



Taraa....here my first posting after 6 month I moved back to my hometown....Indonesia.
We are enjoyed our new life here, new environment, new friends, and new school for the kids, thanks to my family who always support me.

Here I'm gonna introduced the most popular dishes that we can found in every restaurant's, we usually called them Ayam Goreng Mentega. 
It's my first attempt to cook this dish...well not bad ...the one thing that I love of this dish is the smell at the end....

The  Ingredients :
1kg chicken tights,cut into 2
4 tablespoon margarine (salted)
3 gloves garlic, mashed
3 tablespoon light soysauce
3 tablepsoon english sauce (or worcestershire sauce Lea&Perrins)
3 tablespoon sweet sauce
salt
2 pc kaffir lime juice


Marinade :
2 teaspoon ground fresh ginger
4 gloves ground garlic
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon white pepper


Directions :
  1. Mix chicken with marinade, leave for 30 minutes,
  2. Fried the chicken until golden brown but not too dry,
  3. In the frying pan , melt the margarine, add garlic, cook until the smell come out,
  4. Then add all of 3 kinds sauce, let it cook until thicken,
  5. Add chicken, mix well,
  6. Then pour the kaffir lime juice, mix well
  7. Serve when still hot.






No comments: