Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Learning Place

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
All recipes are on Petitchef
Powered by Blogger.

Tangerang, Indonesia

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pineapple Tart


This week we (my husband and I) started to clean and repair our house before we celebrate Chinese New Year on January 26, 2009.
I started to bake some cookies this week, first I start with Pineapple cookies, later with Butter cookies and Thousand Layer Cake at the end.

This cookies very familiar in our hometown, Indonesia. We can find this cookies in any celebration and now easy to find at bakery shop or some supermarket.

In my family its our tradition to made by ourselves everytime we celebrate Chinese New Year.

Here I made 2 version, one is plain and another one with grated parmesan cheese.

For the recipe please click here.

Tips:
  • Made the filling 2 days before and store in refrigerator, then if you have spare time before you start to bake, roll the filling into 1cm ball size for later use.




Here in the picture I used traditional grated that I bought from my hometown.


Just after I finished baking this cookies, Nicole's who just came back from
school already take a bite.

No comments: