Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Learning Place

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
All recipes are on Petitchef
Powered by Blogger.

Tangerang, Indonesia

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Helen "Tartelette" Macaroon


This is my first trial batch macaroon, the outlook not so good but the taste was awesome.
I even can finish almost half tray before I finish baking it.
The recipe can be found here.

I knew MACAROON 5 years ago when my sister take a course named Cooking With Style in Hong Kong teached by Thomas Lui one of famous Pastry Chef in Hongkong.

Last time I saw one branded chocolate store already sold macaroon with price HK$ 15/each.

2 comments:

Helene said...

You are too hard on yourself! They are perfect, maybe more filling? I dunno, it's just me...I like fillings!

Rita Sella said...

They look yumm and perfect, especially they have curl on the bottom perfect ! love it