Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Learning Place

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
All recipes are on Petitchef
Powered by Blogger.

Tangerang, Indonesia

Friday, March 6, 2009

Shrimp Cake



Today, Hong Kong weather was dropped became 15 celcius with rainy, windy and high humidity. It's makes me don't want to move from my bed, still hugging my pillow and keep waiting until my alarm ringing.

Today is Friday, ah... weekend on the way.

Every Friday my boy will come home late after soccer lessons at school, that means I have to pick my kids today two times. After I pick up the girl then one hour later I pick up the boy.


So today I planned to cook easy and fast meal for dinner, shrimp cake, stir fry vegetable, steamed fish and miso soup, mix and match.


For the Shrimp cake :

  1. 200 grams shrimp paste
  2. 1pc eggs
  3. 2 shallot, dice
  4. 1 tablespoon chopped spring onion
  5. 1 tablespoon rice flour
  6. 1 tablespoon flour
  7. 1/2 teaspoon salt
  8. 1/2 teaspoon chicken powder
  9. white pepper
  • In medium bowl bring all the ingredients together, mix well.
  • Using non stick frying pan, add 1 tablespoon cooking oil, fry one piece of shrimp cake to adjust the taste.
  • Then using tablespoon arrange the shrimp cake, fry for one side until the colour changing, then turn the other side until golden brown, serve.



See my new rice bowl? just bought today, it cost HK$ 10 for two, looks nice ah?...

No comments: