Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Learning Place

LinkWithin

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs
All recipes are on Petitchef
Powered by Blogger.

Tangerang, Indonesia

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Moon...and my birthday

Traditional mooncake:
lotus seed and double eggs yolk

the big one is mango bird nest mooncake
the small one is mung bean strawberry mooncake

durian mooncake....
swallow bird nest mooncake

This year I will spend my birthday with my husband families on Mid Autumn Festival, in chinese calendar fall at 3rd October 2009 this year.

We always gathering at this festival, having dinner (around 20 peoples) in our house then bring the kids play outside to enjoy the full moon.
Some people will go to see Lantern Festival at the park or go to beach to having barbeque while enjoy the full moon.

I 'm gonna busy that day....

Happy Mid Autumn Festival .........

No comments: